Sunday 11 October 2009

My CV


My name is Murat Shevket i am a performer and also a student. I’m at working at CHICKENSHED my job title is Inclusive Theatre Development Assistant in this area I work in the Education, Children’s Theatre, Outreach, Performance side of the company . As a performer I have taking part in a lot of show’s at Chickenshed some which have been small show but also been a part of the company bigger shows to which have included the Christmas show, Gala and also most of the spring show which we have also put on in the theatre but as well as performing I am a part of the education team to as I am a support staff in the company’s Btec National Diploma lesson. I help take Dance performance , Drama Improve and Performing Arts and Business. Which I feel that as support in there’s lesson I can give a lot of my own experience in these area as I myself have done the Btec at Chickenshed which was a two year course where I got to look at all the diffident areas of the performing arts . From the Btec I moved on to Chickenshed and Middlesex University Foundation Degree course which run for two years where I was able to look more deeper in to Chickenshed work and they way the companies work take place outside the theatre which was Chickenshed mini shed’s around the UK. As a performer at Chickenshed and as a student I have been able to be a part of many of there shows.
Chickenshed Shows
· ‘Alice in wonderland’
· ‘Grimm Nights and Everafter Days’
· ‘Vanity Fair’
· ‘My Space or yours’
· Gala 07
· ‘A Christmas Carol’
· ‘Seachange’
· ‘12 Days of Christmas’
· Gala 08
· ‘The Attraction ‘
· ‘Heads or Tales’


No comments:

Post a Comment