Monday 22 February 2010

Learning Diary One

As I was sitting at the table for my lunch at a school I was work at in north London. Looking out into the playground I thought to myself what are my ideas are for my topic ‘What can I do?’ So thought I might as well start to bullet point down some ideas and see what my choices are so this is what I put down

Dance

Children, Young People and Over 21’s

Workshops for 16 to 21’s

Workshops for Early Learning’s

Put on a small piece on and do workshops on it

This is what I came up with just in a few minutes which have shown me that there is nothing to worry about. It’s just like what Peter, Paula and Rosemary have been saying to us that it will come to us and plus it has to be something we are doing now and something we do not mind living with for the next year. So now that I have got these ideas I think I am going to start look at different ways I can get my research and also my own development.

At the same time as doing all this and been getting for ready for two different show at once! I have been reading the Bell Book I have just completed chapters one and two and now I am going to start reading it all over again so it sticks in my head and I can get a full understanding and so far it has been a fun and helpful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment