Thursday 18 February 2010

Learning Journal Blog Campus session 16/02/10

Hey Guys

The campus session on the 16/02/10 was so helpful for me to get my head around the work that is coming my way. From look back at the last module I have found that I have learnt a lot from it that I feel that I can take to this project I feel that I want be as worried as I was at the last piece of work we did.

This module is all about Project Planning and Development (Research Methods) which at first I was like oh my god what am I going to do for my project but after going to this session I feel that am able now to sit down and look at my options what I can do for this project but all so at the same learn how to do good piece of research which will help me back up my project and also help plane my project.

The Module hand book for 3835 has been such a big help for me so far as I have learnt some many new words that I have not ever used before in any piece of work that I have done before but we’ll start use now.

What we need to do before the next session which is 3rd March 2010

Read the guidance notes

Read book by Bell (Chapter 1 and 2)

And as a ongoing part of the module keep reading Paula's ,Peter's and Rosemary's blogs

Things to think about before the next session

Think about two topics for your project

Research which help you with the topic

Things you know about the topics all ready know and things you do not know about the topics

No comments:

Post a Comment