Tuesday 3 May 2011

Blog Four Critical Reflection

Looking back at September 2009 I really did not know what to expect from this course as this was something different to anything I had done before in my education. I felt like I had been pushed into the deep end of a swimming pool as theirs was so much about professional practice that I did not know and this to me was going to be one of my biggest challenges to date.

Looking back at all the modules I feel like I have taken something form all over them to bring me to this point where I have just done a project, I don’t think that if I had not gone though all the research that we did in the past modules I don’t think that I would of even had a project.

This has been a long journey for me in last year and a half as I feel like I have gained so much from this course as a professional and also as a performer.
All the tools that have been given to us on this course have been very much useful in all of my work outside and inside professional career which has enabled me to open up many new doors for me to enter into which has been a successes in my career path that I would like to go more deeper into in the next three years.

I think as the course went on I feel that I started to get my head around the work much more and the support that we were given was a helpful one for me as we were able to have many conversation on the work with people that were doing the course with us and also where able to have good contact time with the tutors even if sometimes we were so busy in our work placements they still was a get way of contact each other which was the use of Blogs, which first i was not to open about as I really did not understand the point to them but as the modules went on I started to understand why they were such a great tool for us to use and have in our studies.

I do feel like this was my favourite part of the course as my project was like my baby as it was my idea and was able to take to the level I wanted to it to go and I was also able to learning so many different elements to putting a project to gather I would not know about before which made it even more a challenge from me to keep up and their where time were I did feel like this project was taken over me but when looking over the last six mouths I feel like it has been a busy but at the same time a major learning experience for me.

This project has given me some many tools that I have used and also has given me a new look on how projects can work and also how they can help change or add value to a company.

This course has given me all the tools that I will be needed in my next stage of my professional life and also has given me a much better understanding about my own work and also how other people to work in the chosen area and I feel that everything that I have taken from this course is going to stay in my tool box and go around with me every where my professional life takes me.

1 comment:

  1. hello murat,

    it sounds as if you have made a very long journey with yourself in professional practice. you have learnt life-skills and helpful tools that have made your final project what it is, and also who you are in the professional world.

    not only growing as a professional in practice, but you say you have also grown as a performer in Chickenshed theatre company. which i would completely agree with. i hope you pass on your work to the theatre, so they might learn what you have in doing your project.

    you have learnt to implement the tools that can help you along the rest of your journey as a performer.very exciting!

    well done

    sarah c

    ReplyDelete