Monday 1 November 2010

Blog One - Delicious

Delicious is social networking site were you can save bookmakers form the net and people you add to your friends list and they can have a look at your bookmakers which also this is a great way of save any research that you may have found and might want to come back in to in a later date.

I have found this site very help in my project as some of the stuff that I found for my project I have been able to save them on to my bookmakers and also this has been a easy way of keep on top of all my research as sometimes when you have a lot of research it can get a bit to much and you forget where you saw something or what was that website name.

I also feel that it is a never way of keeping up to date with what everyone else in are year has found and added on to their bookmakers and sometimes you might found that have found something that might be helpful to you which I have found really helpful.

This my Delicious name if you have not added me already – muratshevket no space between the two names

2 comments:

  1. Well written and concise with an appropriate amount of personal opinion. There is a clear indication of what you thought the pros and cons of the system were. You have described how delicious have been of benefit to you and how you have used this for information and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Murat, I had the same views as you, and with your project I can imagine you had to go though a lot fo sites about dance and working with children so it must have been usefl for you to be catergorise your websites and accsess them accoridngly! did you find this useful?

    ReplyDelete