Wednesday 31 March 2010

Learning Journal Four 30/03/2010

Since my last journal I have done lost my think about my project and now I feel much more happy with my project idea and how I am going to be writing up my project and all my ideas.

The campus session on the 30th March was really helpful I am really happy that I was able to make it as I feel was able to take notes down that will help me write my project up and to help get my draft copy in by the 9th April and feel really happy about the work I have done so far.

Also in the session we talked about Ethics we talked about how impotent it is for your project and for the people you will be working with in your project. For me this was really impotent as I will be work with children age between seven to fourteen year olds so now I how make sure to keep my project save and also make sure the people I am working with are happy with research and all so making sure my project is done in the right way.

What I need to do before the next session

Make sure I do activity seven

Do my first draft of my Project Proposals

Keep on research my project

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you're on track with your project. Have you found our weekly year group meetings helpful? I know I have.

    ReplyDelete