Sunday 14 March 2010

My Topic

I have had lots of different ideas in the past couple of weeks but I think I have come up with a topic idea that I feel happy with.

My topic will be based at Chickenshed as I will be work on a project in the summer team with the children theatre group called ‘Seachange’ so I thought this would be the perfect place to base my project. My project will look at children work in an inclusive dance workshop and performance sitting.

In this project I will be hoping to look at

How children comment throw dance?

How they work with each other?

How they work in a big cast and all so in the small groups

This some of the things that I have been think about so far but I feel there is still more think to be done before I can say this is going to be my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment