Sunday 21 March 2010

Learning Journal Three 16/03/10

Designing research methods

I was not able to attend this session as I was performing in Midsummer Night’s Dream. But I was able to have a meeting with Paula and was able to catch up with what I miss at the session.

My project will let me be able to do many of the research methods as I will be able to interview people and all maybe do a focus group and also be able to talk with the that are taken part in the workshops and also have a chance to have a lot of observations in the workshops which these will help me get a lot of research for my final piece of work.

Also at this meet with Paula all of us at Chickenshed were able to talk about our projects and how we will doing it and also we were able to give each ideas and also help each what we can all do to help us to get to the part of the work.

Things I need to do before next session

To start to write up my research project

To find at least five to six piece of literature to critically analyse to be a part of my research project

No comments:

Post a Comment