Wednesday 4 November 2009

Links of Interests Part 2

Dance
One of my big Interests is Dance as I feel that with dance I can be free and be able to feel that’s MySpace to feel powerful and confident. I was in to dance but I never had the chance to show my skills and be able to feel that it is a part of who I am and it’s because of my time at Chickenshed and the people at Chickenshed showing me that if I believe and work hard at what I want to do I would achieve my dreams.

Music
Music has been a big part of my life since I was young. It has all ways been a big part of my work and anything I ever did. Music has all ways helped me with my work and when I felt that I was stack in a bad place in my work. Music to me is one of my things I need all time just like food and drink it is a major part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment